This HUD is intended to give in world objects the ability to vibe your RL Lovense toys without any question from the wearer. It will control all toys connected as one, ie. sending vibe will vibe all toys currently connected.
Do you need a Lovense Toy? Head to this link for some awesome deals Lovense Web Store
- Controls all current Lovense toys including the "MISSION" & "FERRI".
- Supports multiple vibrating intensity levels.
- Supports special functions, ie. Patterns, Suction, Rotation.
- Status messages to ensure you know what is going on, most of these are for the wearer only.
- Full SSL communication utilising Lovense communication servers NO NEED FOR ANY PORT FORWARDING OR SPECIAL ACCESS.
- Free updates & Support.
Setup Instructions :
➀ Install Lovense Connect App (PINK ICON) on your mobile device
- Lovense provides a thorough guide for connecting your toy.
- You need to use the Lovense Connect App (PINK ICON) with the Lush Toy. its a pink icon, and will only work with your mobile device as you need to scan in the QR code
➁ Wear the hud
- Click on the QR Code image. This will send a request to the Lovense servers via SSL/HTTPS to generate your personal QR Code.
When the code is ready you will get a link as a notification you will need to click on that and open to get your QR Code to scan with the Lovense Connect app (PINK ICON). You should only need to do this once as it will link your Lovense Connect app with the range of toys that OAD sells. You will only need to re-generate your QR Code if it gets removed from your Lovense Connect app.
- Then click on the power button. This will link the inworld toy with the Lovense Connect app (PINK ICON). You will need to do this every time you want to link the inworld toy with your Lovense Connect app.
You will get status messages from the toy letting you know that its trying to connect, it will also tell you what toys that it has found and their current battery levels. If it tells you that it can't connect please ensure your using the correct app and that you have scanned in the QR Code.
THATS IT :)
From this point on any inworld object is able to send vibe commands to your toys directly without any further interaction from you.